INNOVATOR 2 - 3D PRINTER DESIGNED FOR PEEK
PEEK is known to be extremely difficult material to print. Innovator 2 can produce QUALITY PEEK PARTS.
This is possible due to its professional design that prevents well typical challenges in PEEK printing like warpage and delamination.
ENCLOSED AND ACTIVELY HEATED CHAMBER
High performance polymers requires stable and precise thermal control.
Innovator 2 has actively heated chamber with unique liquid cooling system. These allow high and stable temperatures.
Chamber exhaust air is filtered through ACTIVATED CARBON and HEPA FILTERING.
FULLY AUTOMATIC CALIBRATION AND SEPARABLE DUAL EXTRUDERS
The calibration process, inactive extruder lift and nozzle cleaning functions are all handled FULLY AUTOMATICALLY by Innovator 2.
Together these features ensure OPTIMAL FIRST LAYER ADHESION and CLEANER PRINTING RESULT
ROBUST AND HIGH PRINT QUALITY
Innovator 2 is designed for professional use and it is based on robust technology.
Servo motors, ball screws and linear guides guarantee LARGE, DIMENSIONALLY ACCURATE and PRECISELY REPEATABLE PRINTS.
EASY TO USE WITH GUIDED CONTROL AND THE LARGE 7" TOUCH SCREEN
The intuitive visual user interface guides the user throughout the printing process.
Each stage has clear instructions which makes Innovator 2 EASY TO OPERATE.
miniFactory Innovator 2
- Device dimensions: ~100(w) x 60(d) x 80(h) cm
- Device weight: ~70kg
- Warranty: 12 months
- Extruders: separable Dual extruders
- Printing Materials: PEEK
- Maximum object size: 300 x 160 x 160mm
- Layer resolution: 0.03 - 0.30 mm (30 - 300 microns)
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Position accuracy (X/Y): 0.01mm
- Position accuracy (Z): 0.03mm
- *Printed object accuracy: +-0.2mm
- Printing process optimized for PEEK
- Ambient temperature: 15-35°C
- Storage temperature: 10-30°C
3D PRINTING PROCESS
- miniFactory Touch 7" control panel
- Standalone printing (USB stick)
- Exhaust air filtering: activated carbon & HEPA
SOFTWARES AND ELECTRONICS
- Printing software: Simplify3D
- File type: .STL
- Operating system: Windows, Mac OS X or Linux
- AC Input: 220Vac~240Vac <16A 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: TBA
Contact our sales for more information!
Our email addresses are in format firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales & Marketing Director
+358 45 164 7466